Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens of unemployed people demonstrate in Basra and why

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens of unemployed people demonstrate in Basra and why Empty Dozens of unemployed people demonstrate in Basra and why

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:26 am

Dozens of unemployed people demonstrate in Basra and why
    June 20 2018 10:26 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Demonstrated dozens of unemployed[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Dozens of unemployed people demonstrated near the provincial office of Basra on Wednesday to demand the elimination of the phenomenon of unemployment and expressed their resentment to allow oil companies operating in the province to bring large numbers of non-Iraqi workers. 

The reporter said "Baghdad Post" that dozens of unemployed people took part in a peaceful demonstration in front of the Diwan of Basra province, demanding the government to eliminate the phenomenon of unemployment and provide job opportunities for the unemployed, especially graduates, noting that the demonstrators demanded to oblige the oil companies working in the province to dispense with foreign labor for Creating jobs for the people of the governorate.

Our correspondent pointed out that the demonstrators raised banners warning of the escalation of their protests in the event of failure to respond to their demand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:57 am