Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education Administrative orders are issued in the names of students admitted to postgraduate studies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education Administrative orders are issued in the names of students admitted to postgraduate studies Empty Education Administrative orders are issued in the names of students admitted to postgraduate studies

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Education Administrative orders are issued in the names of students admitted to postgraduate studies[/size]

[rtl]17 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Follow-up 
    The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced on Sunday issuing administrative orders to graduate students for the next academic year 2018 2019, after allocating about 10,000 seats for various disciplines in the universities of the country.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]Dr. Adel Al-Ghurairi, director of media at the University of Baghdad, said in a statement published by Al-Sabah newspaper that the university has announced the first batch of students admitted to postgraduate studies, higher diploma, master's and doctorate for the academic year 2018/2019 in various humanities and scientific disciplines. From the stage of objections ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Ghurairi added that "the ministry has recently announced the expansion of admission by one seat to the General Canal and two seats for special maintenance," noting that "the university is waiting for the book of the ministry for expansion to reserve seats for the first reserve on public expenditure and the first reserve and the second for the special al-Aqsa channel."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that the university will issue a supplement to the names of the students covered by the expansion of its various faculties, as well as their colleagues, to complete all the subjects of admission in preparation for the study next September according to the academic calendar prepared by the ministry's research and development department.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 am