Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a government adviser reveals a constitutional violation of a law related to the House of Representat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a government adviser reveals a constitutional violation of a law related to the House of Representat Empty a government adviser reveals a constitutional violation of a law related to the House of Representat

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    a government adviser reveals a constitutional violation of a law related to the House of Representatives[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

59 minutes ago

A legal adviser in the Iraqi government revealed that one of the articles of the Law of the House of Representatives passed the Federal Court's decision on the definition of "MP", referring to Article (4 / I) of the above-mentioned law constitutes a clear violation of the Supreme Federal Court ruling containing a state guarantee Suspension of the implementation of the contested articles unconstitutional until the original cases are settled, in accordance with the Constitution. 
    The Chancellor told Ashqaf News and asked not to mention his name because he was not authorized to declare that the House of Representatives had enacted its formations law No. (13) for the year 2018, and it was published in the official gazette, and then challenged a number of articles from different quarters.
    He added that "the materials that have been challenged relate to what the plaintiffs see financial privileges and exceeded the powers of other authorities," noting that "the Federal Supreme Court issued a mandate to ensure the suspension of the implementation of the articles contested unconstitutional until the original cases, according to the Constitution whether on the substantive side or Formality ". 
    The source pointed to "skipping one of the provisions of the law the ruling of the Federal Supreme Court on the definition of (MP)." 
    "Article (4 / I) of the law returned the elected candidate as a deputy in the Council and enjoys all his parliamentary rights except for the material ones, starting from the date of ratification by the Federal Supreme Court on the final results of the general elections and issuing a presidential decree.
    "This means that the deputy under the law is the one who wins the elections according to the final results, and is approved to win the Federal Supreme Court to enjoy the candidate all the rights (including immunity) and called the description of the deputy, but the financial benefit (salary) Finale after the call Section provided for in Article (50) of the Constitution. " 
    He pointed out that "Article (4 / I) of the above-mentioned law constitutes a clear violation of the Federal Supreme Court ruling No. (55 / Federal / 2011) issued on 28/8/2011, which came as a general standard where he set three conditions for" Deputy) ".
    He stressed that these conditions are "the candidate's victory under the final results of the Independent High Electoral Commission, ie after the resolution of appeals on the preliminary results by the Board of Commissioners in the Commission, the Electoral Judicial Commission formed in the Federal Court of Cassation, and the ratification of the Federal Supreme Court after examining the names of the constitutional and legal The 
    candidate, before the oath of the oath, can not be counted as a deputy, but a winning candidate. He does not enjoy any of his rights and does not enjoy any immunity or any parliamentary privileges until after the oath has been made. In this area". 
    He added that Article (94) of the Constitution, the provisions of the Federal Supreme Court are binding and binding to all authorities and Article (13) of which gave the Constitution Alawite on all laws and promised everything that is disputed otherwise.
    The source found that "Article (4 / I) has exceeded the provisions of the Federal Supreme Court in this regard, should be addressed in accordance with constitutional frameworks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm