Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra tribes threaten the government to go down to the streets and closing the border crossings in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra tribes threaten the government to go down to the streets and closing the border crossings in t Empty Basra tribes threaten the government to go down to the streets and closing the border crossings in t

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Basra tribes threaten the government to go down to the streets and closing the border crossings in the event of failure to meet the government promises[/size]

[rtl]10 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Basra[/rtl]
    [rtl]Threatened a number of Basra tribes to descend to the street and the closure of all border crossings in the event of failure to meet the federal government promises to the demonstrators.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The elders of Basra called on the decision-makers in the Iraqi government to listen to the voice of the street and not ignore or contain it by patching,[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also called on the elders of Basra, the federal and local governments to statement the disbursement of funds allocated to the province in front of the media and the formation of committees of judges of Basra and tribal leaders and civil society organizations and a committee of the federal government to follow up the disbursement of those funds.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 am