Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamma: Al-Baghdad project is a seven-axis axis in the plan we have set for the development of the c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamma: Al-Baghdad project is a seven-axis axis in the plan we have set for the development of the c Empty Shamma: Al-Baghdad project is a seven-axis axis in the plan we have set for the development of the c

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 8:13 am

Shamma: Al-Baghdad project is a seven-axis axis in the plan we have set for the development of the capital

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"The Baghdad project is a seven-pronged axis in the plan we have set for the development of Baghdad," said Nasir Shamma, a world musician. "One of these axes is the 500-acre Baghdad Forest Project. 
    In a televised interview with "Sky News" and his follow-up, "Economy News," Shamma said that "the Baghdad project, which is about to be completed, is a seven-axis axis in the plan we have set for the development of Baghdad." He pointed out that " Baghdad Forests with an area of ​​500 dunums, which will be giant gardens and contain lakes. " 
    "I have a strong relationship with the president of the Association of Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, as we have completed several projects, one of which was specialized in supporting the displaced," Shamma said. "After we succeeded in supporting the displaced, we decided to work together to develop Baghdad".
    Revealed the Iraqi musician, for a new project within the initiative called "Baghdad forests" in addition to six other projects will contribute to the development of the capital, after hitting the completion of the first project , "Take Baghdad" with the support of the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks to its final stages. "  
    Returns the musician to talk The idea of ​​this project included the rearrangement and design of 21 squares in the capital, and the return of Baghdad to its former beauty, after it was destroyed by the wars and did not have the opportunity to be restored, "adding that" When I found a deficit from the government in the capital construction case, I decided to Od case developed by myself and by relying on the private sector. "
    The project includes "Al-Baghdad Square," Al-Nisour Square, Sheikh Marouf Square, Antar Bin Shaddad Square, Abdel-Mohsen Al-Kadhmi Square, Al-Fares Al-Arabi Square, Museum Square, Al-Tayar Square, Muzaffar Square, Tahrir Square, Turkmani Square, Shahid Al Mihrab Square, Baghdad, al-Rustmiyeh Square, Oran Square, 83rd Square and Imam Square.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm