Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is waiting for a Saudi response to proposals for cooperation in the field of energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is waiting for a Saudi response to proposals for cooperation in the field of energy Empty Iraq is waiting for a Saudi response to proposals for cooperation in the field of energy

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 7:04 am

Iraq is waiting for a Saudi response to proposals for cooperation in the field of energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced that the Ministry of Electricity on Sunday, it is waiting for a response from the Saudi side on the set of proposals on electric power, was delivered last month, through a technical delegation to Saudi officials. 

An Iraqi technical delegation, which included senior officials of the Ministry of Electricity, held an official visit to Saudi Arabia on July 21, where he met with Saudi officials on cooperation in the field of electric power. 

"The proposals relate to the extension of power transmission lines between the two countries and the establishment of power plants to be close to Iraq, " Anatolia quoted the spokesman for the electricity minister, Mohammad Fathi, as saying .

The proposals also include Saudi energy investments in Iraq, as well as fuel for power stations. 

"The Iraqi side is waiting for the arrival of the Saudi response to the proposals, so that the actual steps on the ground will be initiated once approved," Fathi said. 

Iraq imports electricity from Iran to reduce energy shortages in the country for many years. Energy infrastructure has been destroyed and neglected by decades of war and siege. 

Iran has decided to stop Iraq from pumping 1.3 thousand megawatts of electricity because of internal needs. 

According to figures released by the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity last August, the country produces 15,700 megawatts of electricity. 

Iraq needs more than 23,000 megawatts of electricity to meet the needs of its population and institutions without interruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:25 am