Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to publish agenda for the first session of the fourth parliamentary session scheduled for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to publish agenda for the first session of the fourth parliamentary session scheduled for Empty Parliament to publish agenda for the first session of the fourth parliamentary session scheduled for

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 6:44 am

Parliament to publish agenda for the first session of the fourth parliamentary session scheduled for September 3 next
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The House of Representatives on Wednesday published the agenda of the first session of the fourth parliamentary session scheduled for September 3.
    According to a statement of the Information Department of the House of Representatives, the schedule of the first session scheduled for Monday, 3 - September, 2018, includes "the word of the President of the Republic, then the speech of the Prime Minister and then the Speaker of the House of Representatives for the third session (2014-2018). 
    The session also includes: "The President of the Senate shall preside over the session of the Chamber of Deputies (Article 54 of the Constitution), read the names of the deputies for the session (2018-2022) and then the swearing-in of deputies (Article 50 of the Constitution)." 
    According to the statement: "will be elected the President of the Council and his deputies (Article 55 of the Constitution)," noting that "the meeting will start at 11 am." End 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 8:31 am