Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ameri for "information": America prevents the peaceful transfer of power and pressure on deputies to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ameri for "information": America prevents the peaceful transfer of power and pressure on deputies to Empty Ameri for "information": America prevents the peaceful transfer of power and pressure on deputies to

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Sep 2018, 3:26 am

Ameri for "information": America prevents the peaceful transfer of power and pressure on deputies to join a certain block

10:18 - 06/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, accused the United States of working to "prevent" the peaceful transfer of power in Iraq, while stressing that it is pressing the deputies to join the bloc of others, he stressed that the choice of prime minister by an Iraqi decision.
    "The intervention of the United States to form a government is a blatant interference in Iraq's internal affairs and contrary to the democracy it claims," ​​Amiri said in a statement. "America's intervention in this way prevents the peaceful transfer of power."
    Ameri added that "there are US pressure on some MPs to join a certain bloc without the other ignoring the will of the people and the ballot boxes." He pointed out that "the choice of the next prime minister must be an Iraqi decision and not the choice and desire of America."
    The MP for the alliance of conquest Amer al-Fayez said in a statement to (Information) / Thursday, that the envoy of US President Brett McGork pressed some MPs for their transition to the bloc of reform and construction, noting that the deputies transferred under the pressure of the United States and the recipients of money as a result are "mercenaries And traitors. " Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:53 am