Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ameri stresses the importance of peaceful exchange of power and warns of the return of a new "dress"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ameri stresses the importance of peaceful exchange of power and warns of the return of a new "dress" Empty Ameri stresses the importance of peaceful exchange of power and warns of the return of a new "dress"

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

Ameri stresses the importance of peaceful exchange of power and warns of the return of a new "dress"

BAGHDAD, July 22 (Xinhua) - Badr Secretary-General Hadi al-Amiri on Saturday stressed the importance of a peaceful exchange of power through ballot boxes in Iraq, warning at the same time of the return of an organization calling for "new clothes" to the areas from which he was expelled in the country. .
    "Iraq can only be stabilized with the participation of all the components of the people and we must go to compromise," Amiri said in a speech at a ceremony in the Taji area north of Baghdad. "The rift and rupture is the cause of all the problems that have happened in Iraq and paved the way for terrorists. Entry into Iraq ".
    "There is no Sunni-Shiite conflict in Iraq, but a real battle between the terrorists and all the components of the Iraqi people," he said.
    "The victory of the terrorists in the operational divisions is a great victory. The battle of Mosul was a tough battle. The security services have the right to show off the great victories in Mosul and free them from the terrorists. Using them as advocates of human shields. "
    "We have a great responsibility in the post-Saddam era, and we must unite, stand together and give up the opportunity to the terrorists. Otherwise, he will come back with new clothes," he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:16 pm