Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

first lawsuit filed by the new parliament on an Iraqi channel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

first lawsuit filed by the new parliament on an Iraqi channel Empty first lawsuit filed by the new parliament on an Iraqi channel

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Sep 2018, 3:41 am

[size=32]
    first lawsuit filed by the new parliament on an Iraqi channel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The media department in the House of Representatives received a complaint from MP Haifaa Al-Ameen on the channel (here Baghdad) regarding the information contained in the program presented by the media Majid Salim in a seminar yesterday 4/9/2018. 
    "Majid Salim spoke in his program yesterday, in a provocative manner against the parliament, in which there is a great malaise to the deputies," MP Haifaa al-Amine said in her complaint. "The MPs defended the distribution of suitcases to them, including the copies of the Constitution and the internal regulations. SIM card". Asserting that it will file a lawsuit on the channel (here Baghdad). "
    The media department said in a statement that "what was said in the interview of the media Majid Salim through his program is not related to the truth and falls within the framework of excitement and media review for the purpose of attracting viewers at the expense of truth, as the Department of Public Relations in the House of Representatives distributed the bags and all the accessories attached to it For deputies in a smooth manner and in accordance with an organized mechanism without any problems. "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:36 am