Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: delayed announcement of the largest bloc because of Trump's visit to the new deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: delayed announcement of the largest bloc because of Trump's visit to the new deputies Empty Deputy: delayed announcement of the largest bloc because of Trump's visit to the new deputies

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:50 am

Deputy: delayed announcement of the largest bloc because of Trump's visit to the new deputies

22:30 - 11/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The MP of the Supreme Council Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar, Tuesday, that the delay of the announcement of the largest bloc came because of the intervention of Washington through the Trump envoy visited a number of new MPs to persuade them not to enter the alliance of conquest, noting that the American intervention included the province of Basra in an attempt to hit the democratic process in Iraq.
    "What happened in Basra exposed the subversive project of Washington and Riyadh to strike at the democratic process in Iraq," Abdul Jabbar said in a televised statement.
    He added that "the statement of reference was clear where the letter included the entire cabinet minister and not only the prime minister, which requires the formation of a government as defined by the reference and rejected in the letter."
    He said that "delaying the announcement of the largest bloc came because of the US intervention and the visit of the Trump envoy to the new deputies in order to pressure them not to join the alliance of conquest."
    The religious authority has made clear in a statement on Monday, the specifications of the next prime minister, refusing to repeat the same faces and return to power again. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 11:40 am