Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian acknowledges that the development path is exposed to international and regional pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian acknowledges that the development path is exposed to international and regional pr Empty A parliamentarian acknowledges that the development path is exposed to international and regional pr

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 7:00 am

A parliamentarian acknowledges that the development path is exposed to international and regional pressures.. What is the reason?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Thursday, Member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Sahiud, revealed international and regional pressure to thwart the development road project, while stressing that the project is purely Iraqi and with the support of most countries in the world that will benefit from the completion of this project.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sayhoud said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “there are many countries that tried to change the course of the Silk Road,” noting that “very huge sums of money were paid in order to transfer the project to one of the countries.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The project is an important economic resource after completion, in light of the government's efforts to reduce dependence on oil exports," noting that "the project has reached advanced steps before starting the implementation process on the ground."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sayhud continued: “Iraq’s insistence on implementing the development road is one of the factors that thwarted some countries’ plans to strike this project,” pointing out that “the project is purely Iraqi and with the support of most countries in the world that will benefit from the completion of this road.”[/rtl]

Views 72
    Added 05/23/2024 - 1:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:53 am