Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Immigration emphasizes solving the problems of the displaced areas before finalizing t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Immigration emphasizes solving the problems of the displaced areas before finalizing t Empty Parliamentary Immigration emphasizes solving the problems of the displaced areas before finalizing t

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 6:39 am

Parliamentary Immigration emphasizes solving the problems of the displaced areas before finalizing their file
    • Time: 05/23/2024 13:30:11

• Read: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Immigration and Displacement Committee stressed the importance of ending the displacement issue in the country and ensuring the return of the displaced to their areas.
    Sherif Suleiman told Al-Furat News Agency, "Ending the displacement file and the return of all displaced people to their areas requires a number of basic matters that fall on the responsibility of government institutions."
    He added, "There are a number of issues that must be resolved and taken care of, in addition to solving the problems of their regions, supporting them and compensating them financially, building their homes, and providing them with all basic services."
    He stated, "These matters require governmental solidarity and participation from local governments in cooperating with the Ministry of Immigration and coordinating their return."
    Estimates indicate that there are one million displaced people inside and outside camps throughout the country.
    The Ministry of Immigration and Displacement announced the continuation of registration as part of the voluntary return to close the displacement file on the scheduled date of next July 30.
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:01 am