Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is discussing with the International Civil Aviation Organization the import of foreign experts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is discussing with the International Civil Aviation Organization the import of foreign experts Empty Iraq is discussing with the International Civil Aviation Organization the import of foreign experts

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 4:57 am

Iraq is discussing with the International Civil Aviation Organization the import of foreign experts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad  
    Today, Thursday (May 23, 2024), the Civil Aviation Authority discussed with the Secretary-General of the International Civil Aviation Organization ( ICAO ), Juan Carlos Salazar, the issue of bringing in foreign experts, enhancing the work reality, and building capabilities during the coming period.
    The Aviation Authority media said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today”, that “Under the guidance of the Assistant Head of the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority, Amjad Kazem Hassoun, the Civil Aviation Authority delegation discussed with the Secretary-General of the International Civil Aviation Organization ( ICAO ), Juan Carlos Salazar, and the organization’s regional director in the Middle East, Muhammad Abu Bakr Al-Farea, on the sidelines of the meeting of general directors of civil aviation in the Middle East in Riyadh. 
    The statement is clear: “The meeting discussed ways to support the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority by bringing in international experts, enhancing the reality of its work, and building capabilities during the coming period.” 
    He continued, "The authority delegation also held a meeting with the director of the ICAO Technical Cooperation Office, to discuss the necessary facilities in completing the contract signed with the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:09 am