Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany proposes long-term survival of troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany proposes long-term survival of troops in Iraq Empty Germany proposes long-term survival of troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Germany proposes long-term survival of troops in Iraq

German Defense Minister Ursula von der Lien said German troops would be needed in Iraq for a long time to help rebuild the country's army, which is struggling to prevent a terrorist organization from rearranging itself into secret cells.
    Germany, which has 125 soldiers deployed in Iraq, is committed to supporting Baghdad during the reconstruction process now that the fighting has officially ended to restore the territory held by the organization, it said in a visit to German troops at the Taji military base, about 30 km north of Baghdad. Calling the terrorist.
    Asked why Germany was ready for a long-term presence in Iraq, von der Lien said, "The war against a terrorist organization has left deep wounds and scars in the country. It requires patience ... to strengthen Iraq's power again. " "It's about rebuilding the country in all areas."
    She added that Iraq needs not only stability but also economic growth and cooperation, noting that Germany has invested about 1.4 billion euros (1.63 billion dollars) in Iraq since 2014.
    Germany began this year to transfer military training activities to central Iraq after it had previously focused more on the training of Kurdish Peshmerga forces in northern Iraq.
    German forces will also advise the Iraqi Ministry of Defense on such issues as demining and developing defenses against nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, the minister said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:34 pm