Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim Halabousi: We must work to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce privi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim Halabousi: We must work to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce privi Empty Hakim Halabousi: We must work to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce privi

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:50 am

Hakim Halabousi: We must work to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce privileges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

head of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim, on Tuesday, the need to work to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce the privileges, while called for the production of the Iraqi decision in accordance with the Iraqi interest. 

The Office of the wise in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the head of the National Wisdom Movement Ammar al-Hakim received in his office today, the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi," noting that "Hakim Park Halabusi success of the House of Representatives to elect his presidency as a first step to complete the constitutional entitlements and the formation of the government "He said.

Hakim stressed during the statement "the need to legislate the important laws, and the removal of the House of Representatives from political rivalries," referring to "the importance of priority of public interests and pass laws with direct contact with the interest of citizens and complemented by the body of the political system in Iraq." 

"We must integrate the legislative, executive and judicial powers," Hakim said, calling for "the need to restore confidence in the House of Representatives and reduce unnecessary privileges." 

Al-Hakim stressed the importance of "balance and neutrality and distance Iraq from the policy of axes," calling for "the production of the Iraqi decision in accordance with the Iraqi interest, as well as the importance of communication with everyone and Iraq's dependence as a bridge to contend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm