Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Louisi: America failed to keep the conquest and the law away from the government and gave in to real

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Louisi: America failed to keep the conquest and the law away from the government and gave in to real Empty Louisi: America failed to keep the conquest and the law away from the government and gave in to real

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Louisi: America failed to keep the conquest and the law away from the government and gave in to reality

09:10 - 19/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The leader of the Fatah alliance, Abdul Rahman al-Loizi, said that America failed in its project, which sought to distance the Fatah alliance and the rule of law from the political process and eventually relinquished the status quo.
    "The success of the coalition building in the formation of the government will contribute to the entry of all Sunni MPs in this alliance," he said, adding that "America is trying to intervene, but eventually succumbed to the status quo and dealt with him and the evidence for an envoy Trump, MacGork with Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi. "
    He added that "the US project was aimed at keeping the Fatah alliance and the rule of law from forming a new government and the political process, and non-interference in the selection of the person of the Prime Minister."
    "What is sought by the coalition building is to agree with the reform and reconstruction on the character of the next prime minister," he said, stressing the need to "give the three presidencies the opportunity in the administration of the state and then accountant and perhaps dismiss or stay." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:30 pm