Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent policy .. Parliamentary meeting recommends withdrawing the hand of ministers and the dismissa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent policy .. Parliamentary meeting recommends withdrawing the hand of ministers and the dismissa Empty Urgent policy .. Parliamentary meeting recommends withdrawing the hand of ministers and the dismissa

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Sep 2018, 3:00 am

[size=32]
    Urgent policy .. Parliamentary meeting recommends withdrawing the hand of ministers and the dismissal of the commander of Basra operations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The first meeting of the Speaker of the House of Representatives that the meeting, which was chaired today on the crisis in the province of Basra ended with a number of recommendations, including the withdrawal of the hand of a number of ministers concerned as well as the dismissal of the commander of the province. 
    This came during the chairmanship of the First Vice-President of the Council on Wednesday, 9/26 meeting with members of the House of Representatives from the province of Basra in the presence of its governor and the Chairman and a number of members of its Council and 
    instructed the formation of a parliamentary committee including members of the House of Representatives and those wishing to join them from the deputies to follow up the implementation of the recommendations to be voted on during Session tomorrow, stressing that the Committee is undertaking follow-up obligation of government institutions to address the crisis of the province.
    Basra suffers from a severe shortage of basic services and pollution of drinking water, followed by widespread protests that resulted in casualties after clashes with local authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:39 pm