Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kubic's policy comments on Saleh's election and calls for a five-point government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kubic's policy comments on Saleh's election and calls for a five-point government Empty Kubic's policy comments on Saleh's election and calls for a five-point government

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 5:05 pm

[size=32]
    Kubic's policy comments on Saleh's election and calls for a five-point government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The International Representative in Iraq, Jan Kubi, congratulated Barham Saleh on his election as president of Iraq, urging that the formation of the new government be accelerated.

"The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and the United Nations family congratulate the new president on his mission as guarantor of Iraq's constitution and its implementation in promoting Iraq as a unified, federal and democratic state, supporting post-conflict Iraq's reconstruction and reconstruction," the statement said. Rehabilitation and recovery for the benefit of all Iraqi people. "

The Special Representative urged "constitutional leaders and political forces in the House of Representatives to expedite the process of moving forward with the same force and adherence to the constitutional time-frames in the naming process of the Prime Minister, followed by the formation of a pro-reform and transitional national government based on cooperation of the various components and categories in Iraq, Principles of citizenship with equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities ".

"Such a government will be able to unite the country and embark on profound political, economic and social reforms that will ensure the success of combating corruption, promoting economic development, providing services, achieving a decent future for the Iraqi people and safeguarding the independence and interests of the country, in cooperation with all its neighbors and international supporters," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:19 pm