Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: Decisions of the Council of Ministers today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: Decisions of the Council of Ministers today Empty Baghdad: Decisions of the Council of Ministers today

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 5:18 pm

Baghdad: Decisions of the Council of Ministers today

>>> The Cabinet voted in its ordinary session held on Tuesday, headed by Haider al-Abbadi, the President of the Council on a number of resolutions.

A statement issued by the council, received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy today, that “it was approved to complete the project of residential complex in the neighborhood of Jerusalem, which was completed 95% of it, and the exception of contracts for processing and construction of investment projects of the decision to protect the product.” 
    “The Council also voted on the Committee of Diwani Order No. 45 of 2016 on the project of collection and electronic payment, and the integration of the General Authority for the operation of irrigation and drainage projects with the General Authority for the maintenance of irrigation and drainage projects with the Department of the downstream.” 
    The statement added that “the vote on the amendment of the Council of Ministers Resolution 132 for the year 2017 on the protection of reinforcing iron product from 16 to 32 mm, in addition to the vote on the negotiation of the partnership contract between the Iraqi Airways and the British company Minsiz ground services.” 
    He pointed out that “the Council of Ministers voted on financial allocations to address the expected financial scarcity”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:25 pm