Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demands the fairness of Babylon and increase its share of the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demands the fairness of Babylon and increase its share of the budget of 2019 Empty Deputy demands the fairness of Babylon and increase its share of the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Oct 2018, 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy demands the fairness of Babylon and increase its share of the budget of 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

MP on the coalition of construction Mansour al-Baiji, on Thursday, the federal government half Babil province and increase its share in the budget next year as it suffers a significant deterioration on all sectors of health, education and service for a long time.

"The province of Babylon is oppressed and over the past years, there has been no government and the province has been completely wiped out, so there are huge accumulations inherited by the province until the deterioration of its reality in general," Bayiji said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press. 

He explained that "Babylon is neglected by the federal government did not provide them with their approval throughout the budgets for previous years, so must witness the budget next year to maintain the increase in order to improve its reality as much as possible." 

Al-Baiji said that "the province suffers from acute shortage of hospitals, schools and infrastructure, not to mention the existence of projects stalled due to lack of financial allocations, so we hope the government to increase the budget of the province, especially now is the stage of drafting and sent to the House of Representatives and if the province is not balanced in the budget next year, To vote on it. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:08 pm