Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the decisions of the Council of Ministers in its meeting yesterday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the decisions of the Council of Ministers in its meeting yesterday Empty Learn about the decisions of the Council of Ministers in its meeting yesterday

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Learn about the decisions of the Council of Ministers in its meeting yesterday

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    The Cabinet held on Tuesday its regular session chaired by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, where the Council discussed and issued a number of resolutions.

"The Council discussed the draft federal budget law for the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019 and was presented projects and financial allocations to the ministries and was discussed in detail and vote on them."
    He added that "was voted on the exception printing and processing of the examination book for the sixth grade of the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 272 ​​of 2015 on the printing and implementation of government publications."
    The Council voted on the "National Strategy for the Prevention and Control of Non-Transitional Diseases for the Years (2018-2022)".
    The session witnessed the vote on "the adoption of the recommendations of the Commission of Diwan No. 20 of 2017 on negotiating with the Egyptian side on the ship Agnain anchored at the port of Alexandria and determine its fate."
    The statement pointed out that "the approval of the recommendations of the Committee of Diwan No. 45 of 2016 was approved by the Committee for the Coordination and Management of Government Activity towards Electronic Governance on the Secured Government Network".
    He added that "the Council of Ministers to allocate a sum of 500 million dinars to the Air Force Club to participate in the AFC final in Basra."
    Post on the web sites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:12 am