Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NASA: US-Russian relations in space stronger than before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NASA: US-Russian relations in space stronger than before Empty NASA: US-Russian relations in space stronger than before

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:42 am

NASA: US-Russian relations in space stronger than before
    NASA's Jim Brydenstein said space cooperation between the United States and Russia had reached a high point, despite the disruption of the Soyuz MS-10 spacecraft last week. "Relations between the United States and Russia are now in space, stronger than ever," he said. Pointing out that although the trip of the International Space Station had failed, the great success of the safe return of astronauts to Earth should be seen. "This mission is not only scientific and research, but also diplomatic, because we see that in many cases our countries do not follow the same path, but our interests diverge in many ways, but in space exploration we can always leave these differences behind us and work. Together closely, this was clearly visible. " Braidenstein described how Russian experts embraced their American counterparts at the Mission Control Center when it became clear that the astronauts had landed successfully and safely, saying, "This is a command worthy of observation." Finished

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am