Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Abdul-Mahdi throw the papers forming the government and the reason!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Abdul-Mahdi throw the papers forming the government and the reason! Empty Sources: Abdul-Mahdi throw the papers forming the government and the reason!

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 6:43 am

[size=40]Sources: Abdul-Mahdi throw the papers forming the government and the reason![/size]

• October 23, 2018 9:31 p

Informed sources said Tuesday that Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi threw the papers to form a government that was due to be announced today.

The source said that "the throwing of the papers came because of the political pressure on Abdul Mahdi," adding that these pressures want to force some of the names forcefully in the new formation.

He added that "Abdul-Mahdi opposed to such names and also opposed the existence of certain other names."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 am