Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who is in charge of forming the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who is in charge of forming the government Empty Who is Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who is in charge of forming the government

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:42 pm

[size=40]Who is Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who is in charge of forming the government[/size]

• October 2, 2018 8:56 PM

Adel Abdul Mahdi .. Iraqi politician adopted different political ideas and trends, before choosing the Islamic orientation in Iraq, was born in 1942 in Baghdad, and his father held a ministerial position during the reign of King Faisal I in the twenties of the last century.

He received his bachelor's degree in economics from Baghdad University in 1963. He received a master's degree in political science at the International Institute of Public Administration in Paris in 1970 and a master's degree in political economy at the University of Poitiers in France in 1972.

He has held the position of President of the French Institute for Islamic Studies and has edited several magazines in Arabic and French.

He was a leader in the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI) and its representative in many forums.

He was imprisoned and sentenced to death in the 1960s.

He returned to Iraq after the fall of the regime of former President Saddam Hussein and became an alternate member of Mr. Abdul Aziz al-Hakim in the Governing Council at the stage of the "Civil Administration Authority." He then served as Minister of Finance in the government of Iyad Allawi in 2004, representing the Supreme Council of the Islamic Revolution The US administration in the negotiations on the cancellation of Iraqi external debt, and persuaded a number of international donors to drop a large part of them.

He became one of the two Iraqi vice-presidents in 2005, after he was a candidate for prime minister before giving in favor of Ibrahim al-Jaafari.

Contributed to the drafting of the new Iraqi constitution.

The last post taken by Abdul Mahdi was the Ministry of Oil, which he resigned in March 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am