Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Treasury: sanctions on Iran include 700 people and entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Treasury: sanctions on Iran include 700 people and entity Empty US Treasury: sanctions on Iran include 700 people and entity

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Nov 2018, 4:21 am

US Treasury: sanctions on Iran include 700 people and entity
    Sat, 03 Nov 2018 08:26:58

The United States has confirmed that it will return the day after tomorrow, imposing all sanctions on Iran, where the sanctions include the addition of 700 people and entity to the US black list, and the exclusion of Tehran from the Swift system of international remittances.
    US Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchen announced in a press statement on Friday November 2, 2018, adding 700 people and entities to the US black list, waving Swift sanctions if he provided services to Iranian financial institutions listed by Washington on the list, Swift is no different from any other entity, "as quoted by" AFP ".
    Menuchin said he would issue a list of sanctions-ridden financial institutions the day after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced that eight countries would be given "weeks" to end their imports of Iranian oil.
    But the two ministers said the sanctions were exceptions in purchases of a humanitarian nature, but Pompeo said the sanctions were aimed at drastic changes in Iran's behavior. 
    France, Germany, Britain and the European Union condemned the new US sanctions against Iran and expressed regret in a joint statement, saying they wanted to protect European economic players with legitimate trade ties with Iran.
    Three Iraqi officials confirmed yesterday that the United States had informed Iraq that it would continue to import vital supplies of gas, energy and food from Iran after the new US sanctions. The exemption would be conditional on Iraq not paying Iran the price of imports in US dollars.

http://skyiraq.news/news.php?id=31056

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm