Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra gets a second ministerial portfolio in the government lineup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra gets a second ministerial portfolio in the government lineup Empty Basra gets a second ministerial portfolio in the government lineup

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 7:16 am

Basra gets a second ministerial portfolio in the government lineup
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy in the Sadikun bloc for the province of Basra, Uday Awad, Monday, that the province of Basra will receive a ministerial portfolio of the remaining eight ministries, which will put the names of candidates to vote in the next parliament sessions.
    Awwad told "Iraq News" that "there is confirmed information reached us from sources close to the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, that he will give Basra a ministerial portfolio in his cabinet cabinet."
    He said that "this bag will be among the eight remaining ministries, which will put the names of candidates to vote during the next parliament sessions."
    A parliamentary source revealed on Monday that the Sadiqun parliamentary bloc led by Qais al-Khazali, required the selection of a minister of the Ministry of Culture from the province of Basra as an initiative of the movement to make the bag within the maturity of the province.
    The source told "Iraq News" that "the bloc of Sadiqon parliamentary, rushed to submit its ministerial portfolio within the election, the Ministry of Culture to the province of Basra as a gift for the province."
    He added that "the condition of the bloc to be the selection of a minister of culture from Basra, so that it meets all the conditions required and which qualify him to assume this ministerial position."
    It is noteworthy that the movement of Sadiqon belonging to the Fatah alliance nominated Hassan al-Rubaie for the post of Minister of Culture within the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, but the House of Representatives to vote on granting confidence to the candidate in the session of granting confidence to the government to the sixth of this month. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:31 am