Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will all the owners of the contracts prove to the permanent owners?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will all the owners of the contracts prove to the permanent owners? Empty Will all the owners of the contracts prove to the permanent owners?

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 2:05 am

Will all the owners of the contracts prove to the permanent owners?

09:40 - 07/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Friday the results of its first meeting, which discussed the conditions of contract holders and daily wages and what was agreed to prove the owners of contracts.
    Committee member Siham al-Aqili said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the meeting of the committee with Finance Minister Fuad Hussein was agreed to install the contract employees in the Ministry of Electricity on the permanent owners."
    She added that "the Finance Committee held one meeting with the Ministerial Committee to amend the budget, where work is underway during the upcoming meetings to stabilize the rest of the owners of contracts in ministries."
    She pointed out that "all the members of the Finance Committee demanded more than once to install the owners of contracts, and make the owners of wages in their place, to be employees contracts."End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:19 am