Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Victory" calls on Abdul Mahdi to reveal who nominated Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Victory" calls on Abdul Mahdi to reveal who nominated Fayadh Empty "Victory" calls on Abdul Mahdi to reveal who nominated Fayadh

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 6:32 am

"Victory" calls on Abdul Mahdi to reveal who nominated Fayadh

14:13 - 10/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Nada Shaker on Monday asked Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to appear on the public opinion and clarify the real candidate nominated Faleh Fayadh to the Ministry of Interior, indicating that the ongoing debate damaged the personality of Fayadh, a respected figure.
    Shaker said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the debate over who nominated Faleh Fayyad has harmed the personality of the latter, a respectable figure with great political weight." He asked the prime minister to "answer the questions of politicians and the street about who nominated Fayadh."
    Shaker added that "the prime minister is required to appear to the media and reveal the real who nominated Fayadh for the bag of the interior is the head of the construction coalition Hadi al-Ameri."
    The construction coalition consistently asserts that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi is nominated by Faleh al-Fayadh to the Ministry of the Interior, denying that the building is the candidate nominated Fayadh for the post. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:47 pm