Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform: The naming of the presidencies of parliamentary committees will take place after the complet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform: The naming of the presidencies of parliamentary committees will take place after the complet Empty Reform: The naming of the presidencies of parliamentary committees will take place after the complet

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Dec 2018, 1:48 am

Reform: The naming of the presidencies of parliamentary committees will take place after the completion of the government

09:44 - 14/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the Reform Alliance, Jamal Fakher, Friday, that the file of the heads of parliamentary committees will be decided on the completion of the cabinet cabins, noting that the political consensus on the government applies to the presidencies of the committees.
    "Some of the committees have not yet been completed. Most of them have been formed and completed, but some of them still need competent members. The freedom to join is left to the deputies according to their competence," he said.
    He added that "the heads of parliamentary committees will be selected after the completion of the ministerial cabin, as the parties that got the ministries can not be chaired by the parliamentary committees concerned with their ministries."
    He pointed out that "the coalition of construction and especially others will get the presidency of most of the parliamentary committees sovereign, not being a participant in the cabinet, making the benefits of the largest within the parliament." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:15 am