Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

, Iraq and Jordan agree to the settlement of outstanding financial files dating back to the era of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

, Iraq and Jordan agree to the settlement of outstanding financial files dating back to the era of  Empty , Iraq and Jordan agree to the settlement of outstanding financial files dating back to the era of

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:56 am

[size=32]
    , Iraq and Jordan agree to the settlement of outstanding financial files dating back to the era of Saddam Hussein[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and his Jordanian counterpart Omar al-Razzaz have agreed to settle outstanding financial files between the two countries dating back to Saddam Hussein's rule.
    Al-Razzaz said in a joint press conference with Abdul Mahdi in Baghdad that a clear mechanism was agreed upon to deal with the outstanding financial files that belong to the pre-war period in Iraq and the 1990s and before.
    The Iraqi government had announced earlier in the day in a press statement on the agreement between Baghdad and Amman in activating a number of economic sectors between the two sides, including the formation of technical technical financial committee between the two sides to develop solutions to the outstanding financial files between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:04 pm