Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in A Empty Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in A

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 4:32 am

Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in Ain al-Assad

Tuesday 8 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee said on Tuesday that there was a tendency within the House of Representatives to issue a binding resolution that would remove US forces stationed on Iraqi soil "illegally", while noting that the base of Ain al-Assad includes about fifteen thousand military fighters American and not advisers. 

He said Karim Alawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "There are many views and trends within the parliament to come out a binding decision for US forces to get out of our territory as troops are present on our territory illegally or legally," noting that "the strategic agreement between Iraq and America provides for the existence of advisers Limited to training Iraqi forces and logistical support for our forces. "

He added that "the trump of thousands of kilometers and a dark plane at night to visit the base of Ain al-Assad not to the presence of advisers in it, but a base of about 15 thousand US military and military fighters," pointing out that "there are several other US camps inside Iraqi territory in Kurdistan and Mosul , Anbar and other areas, all of which are camps and illegal bases. " 

The White House announced Wednesday (December 26, 2018) that US President Donald Trump had arrived in Iraq and that Trump had denied any plans to withdraw his troops from Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:27 am