Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars  Empty Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Feb 2014, 7:46 am

Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars

February 15, 2014 Babylon / "special"

Declared the Iraqi market for securities, Saturday, for a decline in the value of trading for the month of January last for up to 27 billion dinars.

A statement from the stock market, said that "the market traded through January of last 19 billion and 93 million shares, valued at 27 billion and 508 million dinars, compared to December last that the total shares traded the 23 billion shares, valued at 38 billion dinars, while the total number of companies traded 65 companies out of 74 listed electronically in the market.

The statement added, "Record National Bank more companies rise in turnover, followed by the company secretary, Insurance while the top loser Hotel Ishtar, followed by the Middle East for the Fish, and reached the contracts traded, investors in the market for a month last December 8160 contract."

The share of traded shares purchase by non-Iraqi investors for the month of January last two billion and 875 million shares valued at five billion and 245 million dinars, while the shares traded selling one billion and 639 million shares valued at three billion and 312 million dinars, while the implementation of 996 contract for the purchase and 325 contract of sale out of contracts executed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    E
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars  Empty Re: Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars

Post by Neno Sat 15 Feb 2014, 9:33 am

Interesting. Might have to look note into this... ;)
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars  Empty Re: Exchange: low turnover to 27 billion dinars

Post by ron-man Sat 15 Feb 2014, 10:15 am

I sure hope this is a positive for us all.Thanks as always Rocky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 9:52 am