Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy makes a decision on contract personnel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy makes a decision on contract personnel Empty Iraq 's economy makes a decision on contract personnel

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy makes a decision on contract personnel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said on Tuesday that all contract holders will be retired without previous deductions.

"The ministries and other parties will adjust their conditions to ensure all the rights of the contractors as well as the staff of the owners," Abdul Mahdi said at the weekly press conference.

"Vacations, land cuts, service and graduation will be granted to retirees like permanent owners," he said.

He pointed out that the government decided to "lift the confidentiality of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on all pension deductions," stressing that "all officials today are under control and accountability, including the three presidencies."

He pointed out that the government is working to standardize customs duties at all border crossings, stressing the government's intention to complete six hospitals with a capacity of 400 beds within the next six months.

He noted that "the opening of Al-Rasheed Street fully and opened the Green Zone."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:44 am