Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education: Al-Hayali will be liquidated at the completion of the ministerial cabin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education: Al-Hayali will be liquidated at the completion of the ministerial cabin Empty Parliamentary Education: Al-Hayali will be liquidated at the completion of the ministerial cabin

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:00 am

Parliamentary Education: Al-Hayali will be liquidated at the completion of the ministerial cabin

08:48 - 21/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary education committee, Ashok Karim, on Monday, that the Minister of Education Shaima Hayali will be resolved the matter of dismissal when the completion of the ministerial cabin, indicating that the ball has become in the court of the House of Representatives who will decide its fate.
    "The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, threw the ball in the court of parliament regarding the survival of Education Minister Shaima Al-Hayali in her post or not," Karim said in a statement to the media, "noting that" the parliament is going to dismiss the (pregnant) Minister after proving the participation of her family to the terrorist organization (Calling), in its criminal operations against civilians. "
    She added that "the dismissal of the district will be when the completion of the ministerial cabin, where will be approached by the mass then to provide another candidate for the Ministry of Education, especially that there is a distribution of ministries on the political blocs."
    "The blame lies with the government of Abdul Mahdi, because it did not confirm the biography of (Shaima Hayali) and some other ministers covered by the procedures of accountability and justice."Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:19 am