Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

education minister raises controversy: school is not a place to pray

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

education minister raises controversy: school is not a place to pray Empty education minister raises controversy: school is not a place to pray

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 1:46 am

[size=32]
    education minister raises controversy: school is not a place to pray[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Algerian Minister of Education, Nouria Ben Ghabrit, has raised a lot of controversy after her support for the decision to punish a student at the International School of Algiers in Paris, France, because of her links in the middle of the school yard.

"The school has done its duty only, which is to punish the student. The prayer is in its place, not the educational institutions," the minister quoted the minister as saying.

"The pupils go to educational institutions to learn. I think that these practices (prayer) are held at home, and the role of the school is teaching and learning only."

The statement, responding to journalists' questions, came during a visit to the Algerian state of Bordj Bou Arreridj on Monday.

The minister's statement raised a great controversy on the social sites in Algeria, where some considered that prayers are held in all places and not limited to houses only, while others supported the statement of Nuria Ben Gbrit, saying it is in the interests of pupils.

It is noteworthy that the controversy began when the director of Algeria International School in Paris, Nadia Massassi, the exclusion of a student because of the performance of prayer within the institution, before issuing a decision to prevent the performance of the five prayers inside.

The Ministry of Education in Algeria recently issued a decree prohibiting the opening of new prayer rooms within educational institutions, except with a license from the departments of the State Education Directorate, "on the grounds that they are not within the facilities of the educational institution."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:45 am