Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The foreign minister calls on Washington to help Iraq to eliminate the "sleeping" cells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The foreign minister calls on Washington to help Iraq to eliminate the "sleeping" cells Empty The foreign minister calls on Washington to help Iraq to eliminate the "sleeping" cells

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 am

, Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al - Hakim , Wednesday, countries of the world to help Iraq to eliminate the organization "Daesh" sleeper cells. "We hope to continue to support the international coalition to eliminate the oppressor, 

The foreign minister calls on Washington to help Iraq to eliminate the "sleeping" cells

Wednesday, February 6th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" Hakim said in a speech during a meeting of the International Coalition in Washington and his follow-up, and called on the world to "help Iraq to eliminate the cells of the organization urging the sleeper." 

Hakim added that "Iraq is determined to achieve the principle of justice andaccountability for the crimes committed by Dahesh," urging States to "abide by their pledges to finance reconstruction in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am