Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis ignite the websites of irony of their prime minister: Argentina our neighbor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis ignite the websites of irony of their prime minister: Argentina our neighbor Empty Iraqis ignite the websites of irony of their prime minister: Argentina our neighbor

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2019, 1:58 am

[size=32]
    Iraqis ignite the websites of irony of their prime minister: Argentina our neighbor[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi's press conference on Tuesday night sparked a "fire" of irony, with Iraqi comments and "jokes" filling up social networking sites.
    "Drugs are a big phenomenon that is trying to spread from Argentina to Arsal, through Syria and entering Iraq, to ​​establish networks that exploit young people to make huge money," Abdul Mahdi said during his weekly conference.
    However, this comment provoked outrage, anger and ridicule of Iraqis, because Abdul-Mahdi does not mention the main way to enter drugs into Iraq, namely Iran.
    According to earlier statements by Basrah police chief, Lieutenant General Rashid Falih, 80 percent of the drugs enter Iraq through Iran.
    Despite the distance between Argentina and Iraq, the Iraqis used this statement to make fun of the grim reality. Many of them cynically put Argentina on the map instead of Iran on the eastern side of the country.
    While others considered the famous Argentine player Maradona, their new neighbor, the most famous drug abusers.
    For their part, officials expressed surprise at those statements, including MP in the Iraqi parliament, Sheikh Ali, who wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, saying:
    The Iraqi journalist, Adnan al-Ta'i, said: "Abdul-Mahdi says the drugs that enter Iraq are from Argentina, and Rasheed Falih, the commander of Basra, says 80% of Iran!
    It is noteworthy that according to Iraqi government statistics, including the Iraqi border crossing authorities, not a day passes but an Iranian passenger coming to Iraq and carrying the drugs is caught.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm