Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani hopes to sign important and valuable agreements during his visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani hopes to sign important and valuable agreements during his visit to Iraq Empty Rohani hopes to sign important and valuable agreements during his visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 am

Rohani hopes to sign important and valuable agreements during his visit to Iraq

Saturday 9 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

expressed Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on Saturday, expressed hope that the signing of the "valuable and important" agreements during his visit to Iraq, while assuring the new Iraqi ambassador to Iran Saad Qandil that all the conditions are ripe for the success of the visit. 

"There are great potentials enjoyed by Tehran and Baghdad that can be used to strengthen cooperation between them," Rowhani was quoted as saying by the official IRNA news agency, quoting the credentials of the new Iraqi ambassador to Tehran Saad Kandil. "Relations between the Iranian and Iraqi peoples can be employed, To deepen bilateral relations in various fields. "

The Iranian president referred to his upcoming visit to Iraq, expressing his "hope that it will result in reaching valuable and important agreements in the framework of strengthening relations between the two countries, the two brothers and the two friends." 

For his part, Qandil said that "Iraq considers Iran to be one of the most important countries in the region and in this sense is working to expand and consolidate relations with it more and more." He said that "all conditions are set in Iraq for the success of the visit of the Iranian president."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:18 am