Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Wasit Council reveals the amount of oil exported from three fields in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Wasit Council reveals the amount of oil exported from three fields in the province Empty The Wasit Council reveals the amount of oil exported from three fields in the province

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:02 am

The Wasit Council reveals the amount of oil exported from three fields in the province

09:23 - 10/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the Council of Wasit province, on Sunday, the export of 145 thousand barrels of oil per day to other provinces, noting that the province needs a liquidator to refine the oil to benefit from its derivatives rather than imported from other provinces.
    "The province of Wasit daily exports 145 thousand barrels of oil, and get a rate of 5 dollars of the value of each barrel, according to the law petrodollar," said a member of the provincial council owner Jalibawi.
    "The province of Wasit contains the fields of oil Badra and Ahdab and Gazprom, but the province imports oil derivatives from other provinces that have oil refineries."
    He pointed out that "Wasit benefits from gas produced in its oil fields to cover the general and domestic needs, in addition to that there are moves to explore new oil fields in Wasit." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:25 am