Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

happened on the Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

happened on the Fayadh Empty happened on the Fayadh

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2019, 6:14 am

happened on the Fayadh

13:33 - 13/03/2019 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP revealed the state of law, high Nassif, Wednesday, the presentation of the President of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, a new candidate for the Ministry of Defense instead of Faisal Jarba, while indicated that Faleh Fayyad will win the election in the government.
    "The negotiations between the political blocs have not yet resulted in a final understanding on the completion of the ministerial cabin, but some understandings reached the final stages."
    "Faleh al-Fayadh, according to the negotiations, will receive his electoral entitlement as deputy prime minister for security affairs, while the commander of the border guards, Major General Hamid al-Husseini, will be presented to the interior ministry."
    Nassif explained that "the Ministry of Justice has been confirmed its share of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, but he did not submit a candidate acceptable to the Democratic Party, while the head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, a military candidate for the Ministry of Defense instead of Faisal Jarba, who failed to win parliamentary confidence."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

happened on the Fayadh Empty Re: happened on the Fayadh

Post by annieharbers Wed 13 Mar 2019, 9:37 am

Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm