Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: We will not replace Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: We will not replace Fayadh Empty Fatah: We will not replace Fayadh

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 1:59 am

Fatah: We will not replace Fayadh
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Fath alliance confirmed on Wednesday its insistence on the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh to the Interior Ministry.
    "The alliance will not replace its candidate for the post of Interior Ministry Faleh al-Fayadh another candidate, which will be submitted again to vote in the next Thursday," said the representative of the alliance, victory of al-Moussawi, in a press statement that "the parliamentary session on Thursday will be decisive for the cabinet, Will be held and will vote on the candidates by a majority of deputies after the quorum. "
    "The objections that have been made and the disruption of the system of the meeting will not be an obstacle to pass the candidates, as there will be no replacement for any of them during the next session."
    Al-Moussawi confirmed that "the disruption of the meeting disrupted many projects and topics that were hoped to be discussed by the parliament to serve the people, but the meeting was blocked and submitted to Thursday."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:44 am