Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan warns against the deal of the century and prepares its army to face any threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan warns against the deal of the century and prepares its army to face any threats Empty Jordan warns against the deal of the century and prepares its army to face any threats

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 2:18 am

Jordan warns against the deal of the century and prepares its army to face any threats

20:44 - 02/05/2019

Jordan warns against the deal of the century and prepares its army to face any threats 5ccb20fd95a5973c748b45b4-696x392
    Information / follow up
    The Jordanian army announced in its rejection of the "Deal of the Century" leaks that the Jordanian armed forces "in the highest degree of readiness, professionalism and vigilance and readiness to deal with all the circumstances."
    "King Abdullah II has always spoken in this clear language, which rejects all threats and dictates that do not fit the vision, existence, entity and civilization of our country," said Jordanian Joint Chief of Staff Staff Maj. Gen. Mahmoud Abdel Halim Freihat.
    "Armed forces are always at the highest levels of readiness, professionalism, vigilance and preparedness to deal with all the surrounding circumstances, challenges and the totality of what is going on internally and externally," Freihat said Thursday during a meeting at the Royal Military College. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:18 pm