Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassar al-Rubaie and the acquisition of real estate and real estate union workers by d. Nael Zamil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassar al-Rubaie and the acquisition of real estate and real estate union workers by d. Nael Zamil Empty Nassar al-Rubaie and the acquisition of real estate and real estate union workers by d. Nael Zamil

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 3:34 am

Nassar al-Rubaie and the acquisition of real estate and real estate union workers by d. Nael Zamil

•  02 May 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I am not interested in what I did not write on Labor Day. Some of them say that I repudiated my first profession and became a doctor. Nassar al-Rubaie came from the Sadrist bloc as minister of labor, then thought this genius to establish a union of workers for the Sadrists, so as to seize the property and real estate Union workers, and held ministerial elections in Husaynat Sadriya and in the headquarters and mosques Sadria, and once the elections approved by Nassar al-Rubaie, The workers in all of Iraq, at the headquarters of Basra, stop the union workers elected in the workplace defending their union, as soon as I learned of the crisis, and as a worker I belong to the simple workers in front of the breast monster, so as not to mislead the people, I was behind Juma al-Zaini fighting for the workers' headquarters and fell his glasses He was brave in his fight for his continued, and there was a quarrel with my hands and despite
    Did the Labor Party, when united with the Sadrists, ask them about the fate of the Workers 'Union? Did they think for a moment that they would give the workers a union away from Nasar's authority? Perhaps they forgot that they were a workers' party and that the usurper stole their headquarters and real estate in the name of the ally.
    Sadrists headquarters of the Federation of Trade Unions Basra holds a celebration of workers attended by politicians and merchants and tribal sheikhs, 
    Delivered your celebration.
    * I am historically and legally responsible for what I said
    * Change the name of the union to the union workers so as not to show them to embarrassment.
    * Greetings to the workers who are sold despite their constant race, a greeting to your children who ate from the real code, a greeting to every worker in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:16 pm