Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest Chinese company intends to withdraw from the New York Stock Exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest Chinese company intends to withdraw from the New York Stock Exchange Empty The largest Chinese company intends to withdraw from the New York Stock Exchange

Post by Rocky Wed May 29, 2019 3:26 am

The largest Chinese company intends to withdraw from the New York Stock Exchange

10:04 - 29/05/2019

The largest Chinese company intends to withdraw from the New York Stock Exchange Hlvdh-fvwm-696x409
    Information / follow up ..
    China's largest semiconductor company SMIC plans to withdraw its shares from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with the company filing a delisting request from Nasdaq on June 3, according to its announcement last Friday, ending a 15-year span as a general technology company in the US market.
    The company will leave the market 10 days after the application to the stock exchange, as it will focus on its presence on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, taking into account that the company receives its support from the Chinese government and investors.
    The company denied that the decision was due to any of the reasons due to the tension in the trade relations between the United States and China and the imposition of the embargo on many Chinese companies or Huawei's worsening crisis, but its decision was based on the volume of trading in light of the large administrative costs incurred. 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 am