Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US official: Iranian people do not want to waste their money on Iraqi militias

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official: Iranian people do not want to waste their money on Iraqi militias Empty US official: Iranian people do not want to waste their money on Iraqi militias

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2019, 3:01 pm

US official: Iranian people do not want to waste their money on Iraqi militias D-jksunwwael1zm

2019/06/28 07:48:56

US special envoy to Iran, Brian Hook, said on Friday that the regime in Tehran was financing militias in Iraq.
    "We have reinforced the US military presence in the region as part of a policy of deterrence against Iran," Hawk said at a news conference.
    Hawk stressed that "any threat to US forces in the region will be returned to him by military force."
    He reiterated that the goal of the United States is not to change the regime in Iran, but to clarify whether his country will continue to support the Iranian people and to change the behavior of the regime in Tehran.
    "The Iranian people do not want to waste their money on Iraqi militias, Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen," he said.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:01 am