Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI: 90 trillion dinars size of the financial reserve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI: 90 trillion dinars size of the financial reserve Empty CBI: 90 trillion dinars size of the financial reserve

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Apr 2014, 7:38 am

CBI: 90 trillion dinars size of the financial reserve

Wrote: April 13, 2014 In:

The Central Bank of Iraq that the size of the hard currency reserves amounted to the equivalent of ninety trillion dinars end of February.

The bank predicted in a statement that the continuation of the increase is not large proportions not being able to reach the billion barrier percent, ruling that reached the reserve of hard currency a hundred billion dollars due to the expansion of foreign trade in the feed to the private sector.

The bank noted that it reserves increased by good compared to previous months what makes Iraq in a stable position financially.

The bank revealed the existence of a large demand for the dollar through currency auction, which takes the contrast of the Iraqi dinar is what makes expansion there commercially for some asylum dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:36 am