Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of Ports Authority meets with the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of Ports Authority meets with the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss  Empty Chairman of Ports Authority meets with the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 3:34 am

[size=45][size=41]Chairman of Ports Authority meets with the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss expediting the implementation of the memorandum of understanding with Kuwait on the port of Safwan[/size]
     2 hours ago
    200  less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dr. Kadhim al-Aqabi, head of the border crossings with the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid al-Ghazi, discussed the rehabilitation mechanism of the border port of Safwan and urged the relevant authorities to expedite the implementation of Iraq's commitment to the memorandum of understanding signed with Kuwait on the rehabilitation of Safwan border port in Basra.
    This came during the consultative meeting held in the office of the Secretary General, in the presence of the Head of the Border Crossing Authority, Dr. Kazem Al-Aqabi, the Head of the Legal Department of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Advisor to the Ministry of Interior Major General Alaa Hussain, Lendawal in finalizing the settlement procedures and the dissolution of the contract between the Ministry Internal and Executing Company for Rehabilitation Project.
    The meeting focused on the importance of the ministry to resolve the legal, financial and technical matters related to the project, and to determine the rates of completion and stops that accompanied the project from the date of transmission and identify the causes, taking into account the importance of the implementation in being the main crossing connecting Iraq and Kuwait, and facilitate trade and economic effects to achieve Between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:15 pm