Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss with the charge d'affaires Bengali the empl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss with the charge d'affaires Bengali the empl Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss with the charge d'affaires Bengali the empl

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:28 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss with the charge d'affaires Bengali the employment situation Bengali in Iraq

25-03-2013 10:09 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Search Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail, with the charge d'affaires Bengali Mohammed Ziad Rahman put workers Bangladeshis entering Iraq illegally. According to a statement of the Secretariat received Agency (news) copy of it: that Ismail expressed Staadadh to follow draft Memorandum of Understanding between the two countries given by the Minister of Works Bengali earlier, stressing that the legal problem was Taatari draft on the way to a solution. stressed: the need to count the volume of employment Bengali in Iraq in order to find a legal solution to their presence in the country, stressing Iraq's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:23 pm