Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses from Wasit the importance of building on the achievements achieved and not just becau

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi stresses from Wasit the importance of building on the achievements achieved and not just becau Empty Abadi stresses from Wasit the importance of building on the achievements achieved and not just becau

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2019, 6:37 am

Abadi stresses from Wasit the importance of building on the achievements achieved and not just because they will be eroded and weakened

•  30 July 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed the importance of building on the achievements achieved in the previous government and not only because they will be eaten and weakened.
    Abadi said during a meeting with a group of tribal leaders (Shamar) during his visit to the province of Wasit, "The gangs of the da'eef terrorist were a danger to the world and everyone is afraid of them and heroes have won and liberate the land, and described by the world as a miracle.
    He added that when the occupation of cities in 2014, the religious authority requested three cases for the new Prime Minister first eliminate terrorism and liberate the land and the second elimination of sectarianism and third to prevent the division of the country and these things have been achieved, thank God.
    Abadi said that there is currently an increase in oil prices, but does not spend in their places, indicating that our talk is not aimed at overthrowing the government but correct the mistake and alert him and therefore our opposition to the calendar.
    He pointed out that the opening of relations with countries should not be at the expense of the interest of the country for the benefit of other countries, we are the first to open these relations, but the interest of Iraq is the most important.
    Abadi warned of the accumulation of small mistakes that will lead to disasters as happened in the past.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm